1. When are the classes?
FRDM Athletics offers 6+ classes per week with morning and evening options. Check out our schedule here.
2. How much is each class?
First class is $7.50. A single class is $15. For more information, please visit our pricing page.
3. The class seems hard. Do I have to be fit to keep up?
No! We cater to a wide range of fitness levels and each class is tailored so that everyone gets a challenging workout.
4. What do I need to bring to class?
Water, a towel and your A game.
5. So I can’t touch my toes and I’m incredibly inflexible. Will I be able to do this class?
Absolutely! While this is not a class that focuses on flexibility, we recommend our clients stretch 2-3 times per week outside of class time. That being said, there is always some mobility work in every class. Some of these exercises might be tough but there will always be variations. So yes, you will be able to join our class no problem, even if you can’t touch your toes.
6. I’m pregnant, can I join?
Yes! Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to stop all exercise. Depending on how many weeks along you are, we'll make the call. Please get clearance from your doctor or mid-wife prior to signing up for a class. If you have any questions, please send us a message.
7. I just had a baby but I’m trying to get back into shape, is this class okay for me?
For most natural, straightforward births, six weeks is a standard waiting period before starting training. If you’ve had a caesarian then eight weeks is standard. Please get clearance from your doctor or midwife at your 6 to 8-week check-up before starting our classes to be on the safe side. Even then we’ll ease you back into training with a focus on core and pelvic floor stability and strengthening before commencing any higher-intensity activity.
8. I think my company would love this. Do you do private group classes?
Absolutely. Please send us a detailed message here.
9. I have a bad knee. Is this class suitable?
Yes. However, we do a lot of polymeric and jumping exercises so please get clearance from your doctor or physio prior to signing up for our classes.
10. I have a young baby that I’d like to bring to class, is this okay?
If the baby won’t be a distraction, then absolutely. But if you can, we’d prefer to have your full attention on the class so if you can get a sitter for the hour that would be awesome. Our express classes are perfect if you're short on time but still want to get in a workout.
11. It’s pouring rain. Is class cancelled?
If there’s a little rain, classes are almost always on. You will always receive an email 45 minutes prior to class if the class is cancelled. And no, we won’t be calling you at 5am (so please check your email when you wake up).
12. I’m not sure I want to do a group class quite yet. Do you do personal training?
Of course! One-on-one personal training is available. Please email Kim directly.